Rowlett carpet burns! That was the problem for a home owner in Rowlett and DCR was the answer. Our client was renting a home and getting ready to move out when a fireplace spit out an ember and it burned his carpet all the way down to the tack strip. The last thing you want to do at this point is lose your deposit so they called Dallas Carpet Repair. We made his burnt carpet look new again in no time at all and he didn’t have to worry about losing his security deposit. Carpet burns happen with embers, irons and cigarettes. When you burn your carpet, call DCR!